So many people experience fatigue regularly that they don't realize...
Abundant, Steady Energy Is Naturally Yours!
Your Days Of Feeling Tired Or Caffeine-Dependent Are About To Be A Thing Of The Past.
I feel strong, steady energy from the moment I get up in the morning till the moment I go to bed at night. I have abundant energy for work, exercise, sports, and anything else I want to do. That's without ingesting caffeine, coffee, drugs, or hormones.
It may come as a surprise to many people. But my abundant energy is not in spite of my avoiding caffeine, coffee, drugs, and hormones. On the contrary, I have abundant energy because I avoid caffeine, coffee, drugs, hormones, and the "energy drinks" that have become so popular these days.
"Why would someone who avoids caffeine and drugs have more energy than those who ingest them regularly?" you might wonder. Well, it has to do with the misinformation you've been getting. I once saw a physician in a segment on a talk show discussing coffee. My jaw dropped when he said that for your health, you should keep your coffee intake at a "moderate" two or three cups per day.
The Notion That One Or Two Cups Of Coffee A Day Is "Moderate" Is Utter Bullshit!
A cup of coffee (not to mention the oversized containers of it many coffee shops serve) delivers a big dose of caffeine. Of course, there are also other sources of caffeine people commonly ingest nowadays, like tea, sodas, and "energy drinks."
Most people don't realize that caffeine:
- Steadily depletes your energy, which will only worsen with continued use
- Causes anxiety, insomnia, and tension
- Is needed in steadily increasing amounts to avoid withdrawal symptoms of headache, irritability, fatigue, constipation, and sleepiness
- Causes heartburn, stomach upset, and diarrhea
- Raises blood pressure
- Causes anemia and muscle tension
- Dehydrates the body
- Increases the risk of heart attack
- Caused cancers and birth defects in animal studies
And Many People Without Caffeine Addiction Are Tired, Too...
Nowadays, many of those fortunate enough to be free of caffeine addiction are also chronically tired or suffer from fluctuating energy and mood throughout the day. Is that you? Do you:
- Have periods during the day when you lack energy or your mood drops
- Feel tired every day
- Have difficulty concentrating or remembering
- Lack the energy or stamina to exercise
- Have difficulty getting up after a full night of sleep
Being Tired Every Day Has Serious Consequences...
Life is so much more enjoyable when you have steady, abundant energy. You can do more. And what you do you enjoy so much more than when you're tired.
But there are other reasons why you shouldn't take your unsteady energy or mood lightly. When you're chronically tired or dependent on stimulants like caffeine:
- You can't get nearly as much done in a day
- The quality of your work suffers
- You feel like you're dragging yourself through whatever you do
- Your anxiety, depression, and poor mood poison your life and those around you
- You can't contribute what you're capable of because you've lost your vitality and balance
- You're unable to take proper care of yourself and those you love
- You can't enjoy life to the fullest
- The underlying factors causing your fatigue may be causing other diseases and shortening your potential life span
But You Can Restore The Full, Steady Energy That Is Naturally Yours
As I said, to have abundant, steady energy is natural. So why do so many people lack it? Because they don't know what to do (and what not to do) to create it.
I know, you didn't get an owner's manual with your body. And the practice of medicine in the U.S.A. and elsewhere has now strayed far from promoting health and vitality. Sadly, healing and good health advice are not someting you can get from most physicians anymore—for many reasons.
Yet these principles and habits that create plentiful, steady energy and mood are so simple and easy. They're within your reach. It's not that you can't experience it. It's just that you haven't known how to.
- I've decided to help you solve your energy deficit. I've written a new ebook that you could consider the manual for vitality and strong, steady energy. No caffeine, drugs, or other harmful methods are suggested. I want you to be healthy and long-lived, not just energetic.
I'm thrilled to bring you my new ebook, which is now available for immediate download. I packed a lot of insights and practical guidance into it. To most people, what I cover in this ebook is eye-opening. As you go through it page by page, it becomes clear pretty quickly what you've been doing to cause your fatigue... and the simple things you can start doing to fix that today.
In this ebook I cover quite a range of topics. To mention just a few:
It's Easy To Use This Ebook
I formatted this ebook as a PDF file, so you can view and read it on just about any computer, smartphone, or tablet.
You don't need a medical degree to understand it. I wrote it in the plain, easy-to-understand language I use here.
It includes a table of contents so you can easily find and jump to any topic.
What's Your Quality Of Life Worth To You?
Health Guru Mike